<VV> oil filters now air filters

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 14:50:11 EDT 2009

No Corvair content but to further throw dirt into the air, I read in Consumer reports that changing air filters at regular intervals doesn't really help fuel mileage since the computer takes the available air and mixes it with fuel like nothing is wrong. Glad I read this AFTER I put the K&N lifetime filter on my Suburban. FWIW.

Joe