<VV> Oil filters

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Tue Oct 27 16:04:02 EDT 2009

I don't buy filters with the U shaped gasket, but couldn't you get the large
gasket used on the angle adapter(for AC cars) and just slip it in where it
belongs and do away with the U shaped gasket all together?  Clark's used to
sell these gaskets by themselves, get a few and then get the cheep Purolator
filters.  A bit of a hassle I guess, but if we keep buying filters and
modifying them, then the companies will at least keep making the filters.

Mike Clark
Stockbridge, Georgia