<VV> Filters and recruitment

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Oct 27 22:39:05 EDT 2009

CCE has business cards which members pass out when we see a Corvair that is
new to us.  One side has the contact info and meeting schedule.  The other
side has a map to the meeting place.

Many of you know Tom Henrich of CCE and now living in Washington state.  Tom
made it a practice to put those cards into all the PF4s on the shelf
whenever he was in an auto parts store.  I can't say whether or not we got a
new member because of it, but I do recall opening up more than one freshly
bought box that had a card in it.

Recruitment idea????

Later, JR