<VV> 64 GREENBRIER FOR SALE

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Oct 28 11:29:47 EDT 2009

i  have a 64 greenbrier , minus powertrain , for sale. it has a lot  of
stuff with it , new stuff also. it was on the road last year in  ny.  any
interest get back to me soon.  first cash  (cash  talks , B/S walks?)buys
it.
just about no rust on it. rally  wheels with less than 500 miles on the
tires. brakes are all new with  silicone fluid. lots more  to it. it will
trailer ok. presently  it has faded green paint and tan interior.
i will explain what i know should  be done to it.it is set up for
powerglide
, but was a 4 spd when i got it ,  so not that hard to convert back.  add
$500 and get a  refurbished  powerglide , and a resealed differential ,
including  both inner pinion seals..road tested @100 miles with no issues
.there
is a gas heater included to be installed also.  i just have way too  many
projects to finish up here. this has been stored inside my  shop.
it needs to go away before snow.
i am kinda in between exit 39 and  40 of the thruway @ 1 mile north.  easy
to get to.
this vehicle  needs work to be perfect , but not that much to be a darn
nice
driver!
only rust i see on it is right by the doors on the drivers floor  , and
that
is not a biggie.  doors and body are very nice. it has  chrome bumpers
with no guards . it had 2 antennas on the roof ,  so real patches are
needed.
it is a very comfortable driver, has a  super redone seat in front. has  my
aircraft high beam lights etc. you  could just install a powerglide
powertrain, clean the gas tank , and  drive it.  gas tank has residue of
stale gas in
it that wont go  away easy. there is an extra tank included.

$3000 FOB memphis , NY  13112  bring your trailer and steal this  unit soon!
pictures  available.
regards, tim colson