<VV> EUM in Group Red

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 13:05:03 EDT 2009

Yes, they pressed the deeper half of the housing right off the bearing by
installing the press adapter on the housing rather than on the puller
mushroom. (I had even given them a picture, oh well)

So I cleaned up the inner and outer halves of the old and replacement
housings, painted the exteriors black, and shimmed/greased/riveted Clark
repro bearing ASSY's in them.  Mark Durham

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 8:27 AM, corvairduval at cox.net