<VV> FOR SALE.....Turnkey 140 hp engine $750 OBO!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 18:45:02 EDT 2009

No receipts for the rebuild... PO was Ron Inman of Winchester, Ca. This engine is LOW total Time since it was rebuilt in 1977 and has only approx. 50 miles on it since then...

I drove the car 5 miles and then removed engine intact. All was well!

This is a Turnkey Engine, minus exhaust pipes, no T-stats, no 140 Air Cleaner.

It comes with 4 carbs, running on 2. no 140 secondary linkage

Purchaser of Engine can purchase either / both intake systems below at a discount.

I have 4 Rochesters modifyied with relocated jets and Raised vent tubes, and all linkage/ fuel lines. $250 outright [ PO was "Unsafe" / Kevin Willson ]

Also a fresh 390 cfm Holley , 4x1 manifold and LINKAGE ROD, Air filter. [$375 outright ].

I WILL CRATE AND DELIVER to FREIGHT DOCK

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://mysite.verizon.net/nalllm