<VV> FOR SALE 1964 Monza cp PG $950 OBO!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 18:48:23 EDT 2009

Come DRIVE this car before buying! It will be sold MINUS ENGINE

The car is from Sacramento, Ca. 94 k miles.. Originally Med Blue with a White repaint, aged!

Interior is Light Blue "ok / useable" condition... Veneer Door Panels

New Clark.s Black Carpet. AM/FM/ Cassette/ CD with rear speakers.

Equipped with American Racing Esparanzas with great 195/55/14 tires. Includes original wheels / 2 Great tires and stock wheelcovers.

Rear axle bearings have been Re Greased! NEW Brake shoes 1,000 miles ago.

Everything works. Currently Licensed, insured.

Comes with GOOD non rusty Gas tank [ original has been patched and started leaking recently ].

NOTE: Trans works normally until it warms up , 5-7 miles] and then won't upshift... until it sets for 30 minutes... then repeats. will not "pushstart"

I will include a CD of all GM manuals and a CD of PG rebuilding.

Truthfully, I have lost INTEREST in this car and want to buy a '67 pg being offered.... but need room, as I don't have enough space!!!

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=36340,filename=DCP_0001.JPG

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=36341,filename=DCP_0003.JPG

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/file.php?1,file=36342,filename=DCP_0004.JPG

Matt Nall