<VV> 64 leaning??

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 22:39:15 EDT 2009

Ken when you do your checking per Bobs instructions,, do make sure the
engine is in the correct position. Do the baffle seals around the perimieter
of the engine bay seal straight, or does the surrounding tin go up on the
left and down on the right? In connection with this is the leaf spring 64's
have that bolts to the bottom of the differential housing and to both
trailing arms. If the engine sags it could throw that out of position.
Don't know for sure, but just something to check you did not mention.  Mark
Durham