<VV> LM Rear Antenna

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Sep 1 11:32:18 EDT 2009

The only real difference is the height of the antenna.  AM benefitted  from
the increased signal strength of a longer antenna so you would want a
telescoping one that you could extend in weak signal areas.  The FM one was  a
fixed height as antenna length was more critical.  You can use an AM
telescoping antenna just fine with an FM radio you just won't need to have it
fully extended.  (and when I get a chance I'll post the FM antenna  height).
Any GM FM mast antenna from the late '60s to the '80s when they  went to
windsheild antennas will work fine.

Bob