<VV> Transmission rebuild kit...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Sep 2 12:30:44 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/2/2009 9:24:40 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cash.case at sbcglobal.net writes:

Hi guys-  I purchased Clark's transmission rebuild kit for my '65
Corsa.   They told me that they did not have the 'keys'?  What are
these  and can I use the ones from my old trans?

-Thanks-
Cash-
(Who is  going to jump into rebuilding
a trans with both feet before looking.   ;op)

Congratulations on learning the "Joy of Needle bearings" - You will
probably need a few extra items such as grease to hold the needle bearings in
place and a dummy shaft for assembly. Not sure on the "keys" question. I'm
sure someone will answer.

Seth Emerson

C's the Day! -  Corvair, Camaro, Corvette