<VV> Goodguys Corvairs in Iowa

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Thu Sep 3 16:11:55 EDT 2009

---- "airvair at earthlink.net" <airvair at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Marc,
>
> So if they truely want to get the most out of
> their Corvair, then they HAVE to join CORSA.

No they don't Mark.  They just have to join a CORSA chapter.  No need to pay dues to CORSA, except for those chapters that mandate 100% CORSA membership.

I won't be a CORSA member after the end of the year.  I refuse to pay a dues increase while some chapters have 25% or less CORSA membership.  Someone has to put the knuckle on these chapters, raise the non  compliance fee to 1000.00/year, then watch them sign up.  BoD has no spine to do what they should to maintain the fiscal integrity of the cluib.  Why pay dues when you can get all but the magazine for free?  Ludicrous.