<VV> What has CORSA done for me?

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Thu Sep 3 17:20:11 EDT 2009

Hank,

That's a pretty closed mined outlook of what CORSA provides, but what else should we expect?

For starters, I suspect you'll be getting off VV once you drop out of CORSA, since VV is brought to you by CORSA.

Next you'll be dropping out of you're local chapter, since CORSA covers all of their events with insurance. And by no being a CORSA member you would be one of the local members that you are complaining about. I'm sure you wouldn't want to be considered a hypocrite.

You should also get rid of the CORSA roster in the glove box.

As for the BoD having no spine, you have no idea what goes on in the BoD. I think you're being ludicrous dropping out instead of try to do something about what you perceive as a problem. I know you have no time to be on the BoD, but you sure have the time to gripe.

Fair Well,

Ned