<VV> What has CORSA done for us?

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 00:30:33 EDT 2009

Bob,

I do agree that all chapter members should belong to CORSA. I would also
like to see CORSA collect the local dues and pass that on, just like SCCA
does.  I do not agree with Hank, that leaving CORSA is the answer.

There is a chapter filing fee for chapters that are not 100% CORSA members.
 That fee is currently only $25 and the BoD have been discussing raising
it.  CORSA has not been very vigilant in collecting the fee. There are some
chapters  that actually cheat to avoid paying the fee. The chapters are also
responsible  for filing their annual reports and declaring that they are not
100% CORSA  members. The bottom line is will CORSA ever throw a chapter out
for not  complying? I doubt it.

Ned

In a message dated 9/3/2009 11:22:18 P.M. Central Daylight Time,