<VV> CORSA 100% - Our way or the highway

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Sep 4 00:38:29 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/3/2009 8:38:39 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
Sethracer writes:

He may be saying that, Bob. But his words are more like: "You didn't do
it, I'm gone!"

Sure Seth,
But both you and I know Hank and have been his friend for many years. We
"understand" Hank. You ALWAYS have to read between the lines on the internet.
 Everybody has a distinct way of presenting his ideas. Read what the writer
means  rather than his words. Especially for Hank.
Regards,
Bob Helt