<VV> CORSA membership

Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net
Fri Sep 4 17:16:47 EDT 2009

If every non-CORSA member in a chapter joined CORSA, we would have quite
an increase in funds.  With 6000 members (estimate) our dues wouldn't be
so high.  So instead of $45 we might be back down to $38.  There is a
certain fixed cost in producing the Communique but over a certain number
the price should go down with more volume.  It would be interesting to
know from Harry or Mike what the numbers might be.  Maybe we could
promote more memberships by telling our chapter members their national
dues would go down if more of them joined.  How about an introductory
price lower than normal for any non-CORSA member to join if they belong
to a chapter?
Once we hook them I think most would stay.
Clark Hartzel, CORSA member since 1974