<VV> Membership required

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sat Sep 5 08:16:29 EDT 2009

"J R Read_HML" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

>Currently, we (supposedly) keep non-CORSA members out of the hospitality
>room at conventions.  This is one of the reasons for having "official" CORSA
>ID tags.  The idea is to shame them into a membership?  Nothing keeps them
>away from the outdoor (or possibly even the indoor) vendors.

The Detroit Area Corvair Club believes hospitality is a good way to introduce new
persons the wonderful world of Corvairs.  For the 2007 National Convention we
provided good food for breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening, and all times between
to EVERYONE that came.  Also provided were coffee, fruit juice, soft drinks,
and water in abundance ... we even toured the outdoor activities with a shopping
cart loaded with cold soft drinks for everyone ... at no charge!

If you left that convention hungry or thirsty it was your own fault.
Ken P