<VV> Mainstreaming Corvairs in car shows

The Robbins therobbins82 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 13:39:55 EDT 2009

I always get lots of attention when I show DaVair, always the only Corvair
at the show and it gets more attention that whatever it sets next too, last
year at a show a real 68 Camaro 302 was next to me, high $ car and I had 4
times more comments , he had to be really happy..... The public likes seeing
them.

Joe R
BBRT