<VV> Membership required

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 5 17:20:12 EDT 2009

Remember the 10% rule? Maybe that turnout was to be expected. Still, a
roughly 60/40 split could almost be considered a landslide. In conclusion,
I'd say that a healthy majority favor mandatory CORSA membership. So maybe
the board should consider it, or at least a voluntary system as per my

Let's see the board ACT, instead of sitting around being indecisive.

-Mark

thought that all chapter members should be CORSA members and 37% thought
they shouldn't  The people who filled out the survey were almost all CORSA
members who are paying the freight, as the survey was on the Communique
dust jacket and on the member side of the CORSA website.

> While it is a majority it is not an overwhelming majority.  As usual,
only 11% of the CORSA members responded to the survey.