<VV> Mainstreaming Corvairs in car shows

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Sat Sep 5 21:17:05 EDT 2009

I get the same reaction when I drive the 60 into a cruise night! I had a
Mustang park right next to me last year all done up in chrome and all with a
beautiful paint color. Everybody glanced at his car and then proceeded over
to mine and started talking about it and asking all sorts of questions.
Mustang guy seemed upset that a daily driver (which had not had a fresh
paint coat in 20 years) was getting more attention than his baby. He packed
up and left! I call those cars cookie cutters cause once you have seen one,
they all look alike cause everyone does the same thing to em! I'll keep my
60 (with the new paint) over a redone Mustang anyday!!! Jason Cesana