<VV> Flat Towing

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Sep 5 23:04:51 EDT 2009

Ken,

Just got back from Fire and Ice last weekend dragging my Corsa just about
1000 miles round trip. I've alos towed it to several other Corvair events
including Indy last year. The base bar attaches to the bumper bolt holes, the
 center two and the next two that are paired vertically. I can get some
pictures  tomorrow, if you'd like, since I haven't removed the base bar yet.

Ned

In a message dated 9/5/2009 9:05:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,