<VV> Membership required

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Sep 6 07:43:01 EDT 2009

Thank you very much ... And we are most happy to help other clubs
meet that bar.  We have shared our techniques [and our shopping list]
with several other clubs and would be happy to respond to requests
from other Corvair Clubs.  Pictures of our activities are available on
the DACC website at                     dacc.provide.net
Later, Ken P

Ken,

I don't think that anyone ever left a DACC convention (or homecoming)
feeling like they were shunned by the locals.  Your club's hospitality sets
a bar for other clubs to try to meet.
Later, JR