<VV> Spring Cleaning in September? FC parts found

peter koehler pkoehler01 at atlanticbb.net
Sun Sep 6 10:50:05 EDT 2009

So I'm out in the garage trying to make some room
for...more parts, and I found several interesting things
that I no longer need. Anybody interested in a disc brake
conversion for the front of their FC? This was done many
years ago by Larry Claypool when he found that the
Toronado engine and transaxle in the back had more power
than the skinny stock front drum brakes on the front of
his Rampside. I have rotors, spindles, bearings, new
4-piston calipers (>$250 for the rebuild!) and new pads.
Also found a "select used" FC "boomerang". How about a
pair of aftermarket (car) Quick steering arms? Also have
several transmission crossmembers for 4-speeds. Early,
late and FC available. Who knows what else is in there?
Please reply off-line if you want to help me with my
Spring/Fall cleanup. Thanks! - Caveman Pete