<VV> 10 cylinder engines

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Sun Sep 6 11:56:09 EDT 2009

The late Chevy Engineer Bob Kirkman had said there were several
built for test and evaluation purposes ... and he provided photos to
some members of the DACC.  As Mark noted, one was installed in
a Caprice as a test mule.  It took quite a bit of effort to give the
Caprice the ability to turn without hitting the rocker covers.  I never
understood why they did not put it in the Caprice trunk!
Ken P

"Harry  Yarnell" <hyarnell1 at earthlink.net> wrote:

I believe there was a nice writeup in the Communique about 15 years ago on
this prototype.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD