<VV> 10 Cylinder Impala

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 6 13:45:35 EDT 2009

All,

On the subject of Caprice vs Impala, consider it a non-issue as it pertains
to the original question. The test mule was a full-size, early '60's Chevy.
Was it an Impala, Biscayne, or BelAir? On a test mule, it would make no
difference. It's enough that it was the big Chevy.

-Mark

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/