<VV> New CORSA Memberships

john 32chevy at 0306.org
Sun Sep 6 14:26:32 EDT 2009

I have been trying to sign up new CORSA members and to get past
members to rejoin like all good members should do. Recently I received
an e-mail from one of those new members that I signed up months ago
and I have included a portion of it below.  This is very disappointing
to me after I have explained how good CORSA is and got the person to
join, this is not good and I know we can do better if we expect to
save this club !
The directors need to put a stop to this kind of service !  This
person is in the Central Region but this could be happening anywhere
so it needs to be addressed at the home office now !
I am on vacation in San Francisco until next week, when I get back
East I will be checking into this further.  Thanks

John Howell
CORSA Member since 1972