<VV> On promoting CORSA

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 15:02:02 EDT 2009

Please allow a prospective CORSA member to weigh in here for a moment. Mark
has a valid point. I joined the virtual vairs forum just last night because,
after shopping for months for a Corvair convertible, I came to the
conclusion that the ONLY way to make an informed decision about buying a
Corvair was to rely on the expertise of the CORSA network.

What did that decision net me? In less than 24 hours, I've heard from 8-10
members via email and one by telephone. I have discussed and been sent
pictures of 5-6 convertible candidates. I have been offered advice, gotten a
second independent opinion on one that I'm seriously considering, and been
given plenty of help and encouragement. This is a fine group of people, and
anyone that's interested in becoming a Corvair owner would be foolish not to
join CORSA for the contacts and deep, deep knowledge of the cars.

Whether I ever get mailed a t-shirt or not, joining CORSA will be my first
official act after getting the title to my Corvair in hand.

On Sun, Sep 6, 2009 at 2:48 PM, airvair at earthlink.net <airvair at earthlink.net