<VV> Hoosier Autocross

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 6 16:26:49 EDT 2009

Wow! I *hope* this was sarcasm.  That's what we paid for autocross at Fire and Ice last weekend, a Corsa chapter, at a Corsa sanctioned event.  BTW, we have a blast, and it's always one of the BEST events I've EVER attended, Corvair event or other.  A big SALUTE to ICE (Iowa Corvair Enthusiasts)

tim in bovey