<VV> Email format, was: New Corsa member sort of.

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Sun Sep 6 18:21:07 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
Subject: <VV> Email format, was: New Corsa member sort of.

> My feelings on the Corvair Center vs Virtual Vairs is this. I don't go to
> the Corvair Center, instead use VV for multiple reasons. Call me an old
> fogie, but I hate the Corvair Center type of format. First, you don't get
> it emailed directly to you, you have to go after it. Second, you have to
> hunt for everything, and I don't have that much time to waste. And
> finally,
> VV's email format is simple to use and cuts to the chase.
>
> The teen and twenty-somethings can have all their techie, gee-whiz,
> gingerbread sites. All that impresses me not. I'm not online to be
> dazzled.
> I'm here to get info and to engage in any interesting thread that might
> come up. The principle of "KISS" for me, please. The Corvair Center can
> KISS off.
>
> -Mark
*********
Hey, once again we agree on something !

Well said, in regard to fancy web pages putting high value on artsy-fartsy.
#3 on the list that cause me to lose  control are the people who insist on
using purple text on a black background, or vice-versa.

( #1 is rap music, #2 is idiots who tailgate my corvair, and blind me by
lighting  up my cockpit with their 2000 K lumen headlights. ).

reargards, ken campbell, deltawerkes