<VV> Thanks

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sun Sep 6 19:26:23 EDT 2009

Smitty Says;  Thanks to all who contributed to the list of Corvair facts I am working on.  Got way too much for a casual read like I wanted, so I will make two.  One long drawn out with all the technical and fun stuff, and another with 10 or less quick answers.
On another thread/subject,  I don't want to seem unappreciative of the work that went into the Corvair Basics manual, but there are some glaring missinformations or missing informations in there that need fixing.  Not for me or for some of the other old Heads, but for the novice we are not supposed to be bum dopeing.  So whose in charge of doing fixes???????????