<VV> Thanks, now Basics Book

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 01:37:46 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/6/2009 4:26:46 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
vairologist at verizon.net writes:

On  another thread/subject,  I don't want to seem unappreciative of the
work  that went into the Corvair Basics manual, but there are some glaring
missinformations or missing informations in there that need fixing.  Not  for
me or for some of the other old Heads, but for the novice we are not
supposed to be bum dopeing.  So whose in charge of doing fixes???????????

Hey, Smitty,
As chief writer and editor, I would be happy to fix any and all  errors,
mis-information and lacking info, etc. So please send me a listing of  what is
wrong and I'll look into having CORSA do an update (or errata sheet if
appropriate).
Regards,
Bob Helt