<VV> Email format, was: New Corsa member sort of.

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 09:41:28 EDT 2009

Ned - you need an update. I've previously mentioned it, but you obviously
missed it. Just before the convention they FINALLY got high-speed available
to my area. Yes, I still live on the technological fringe of the known
universe, but at least they are making some progress into the 20th century
here.

Second, I HAVE been to the Corvair Forum on occasion. And I STILL find it
to be a PITA to navigate thru. No thank you.

I never said that the two shouldn't coexist. I just said that I am very
much against changing VV into such a monstrosity format. It's for the teen
and twenty-somethings, not for me, and they can have it, thank you very
much.

-Mark