<VV> Thanks

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon Sep 7 09:52:40 EDT 2009

One more thought for anyone making such a sign for their displays -
Kinko's can do large format printing for a pretty reasonable price, if
you want a large display sign.

We got the (awesome racing) seats in the wagon yesterday.  Bleeding
the brakes today and putting on the new ignition wires.  I'm thinking
we'll take it down to Fredericksburg on the 3rd.

--Bryan