<VV> Atn Joe R, was: Email format, was: New Corsa member sort of.

FrankCB frankcb at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 10:58:49 EDT 2009

     C'mon CHILDREN, play nice with each another!!!!!

     Joe, remember that virtually ALL the GREAT ideas of history were ridiculed by those who didn't know any better.  "What could those BICYCLE MAKERS the Wright brothers possibly know about FLYING!!!!"  "Well, you may have an interesting invention, but we don't see any commercial possibilities in it, Mr. Bell".  etc. etc.
     So don't let a little ridicule stop your flow of ideas!
     Frank Burkhard