<VV> Jetting Question

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 12:49:40 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/7/2009 7:28:34 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
ralandrum at gmail.com writes:

I  rebuilt the carbs on my '63 Monza 102 yesterday.  Is there any reason  to
have a 52 jet in one carb and a 50 jet in the other.  One of the  carbs was
replaced by a prior owner, one has brass rod bushings and the  venturi
cluster is slightly different.

Ross - It's been 46 years, one of the carbs was exchanged or swapped on
from another application. No reason to run a different jet on only one  side.
You wouldn't want the car to pull to one direction, would you?  <grin> But
if the car runs okay and doesn't get terrible mileage or foul  plugs, you're
probably fine.

Seth  Emerson

C's the Day! - Corvair, Camaro,  Corvette