<VV> On promoting CORSA

airvair at earthlink.net airvair at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 13:56:32 EDT 2009

"Contacts" means more than just email posts and phone calls. It means
networking with PEOPLE face to face, talking to them, telling them your
needs and vice versa, putting out verbal "feelers", socializing, etc.
Sorry, as good as your internet experience was, it can't even come close to
what you get from being a member of a national club like CORSA. But maybe
you just have never had that experience. Hence you're clueless. But take
heart. You and a lot of others who aren't "joiners" are in the same boat.
How sad.....

FWIW, I wouldn't have half the "stuff" I have now had I NOT been a member
of CORSA. And it's the personal contacts that I've made through the years
that have allowed me those opportunities. I can't imagine why anyone would
deprive themselves of such richness, and for what? I just don't understand
"anti-joiners"..... They are cutting off their noses to spite their faces.

I will be a member of CORSA til the day I die. And love every minute of it!

-Mark

not yet made one contact through Corsa. I have had contact with probably a
few hundered or more Corvair owners. Even had one go with me to look at a
car several years ago (thanks Norm if your still on here).

> So if this biggest thing to get out of Corsa is contacts I would say the
model does not work. And you are living proof. Of course saying its about
insurance or a magazine probably are not it either. I think Corsa needs to
be lots of things to lots of people, and from the sounds of it right now it
is one or two things to a very few people.

> Dave
>
> From: Jay Pitchford <jay.pitchford at gmail.com>
> Date: Sunday, September 6, 2009, 3:02 PM
>
> Please allow a prospective CORSA member to weigh in here for a moment.
Mark

<airvair at earthlink.net