<VV> Sorry, Hello, ??

Dave Hammelef davhammcar at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 14:36:05 EDT 2009

Not sure how I came off as such a villian, let me back up a bit.

I bought my corvair back in 03, 3 kids a collapsing economy working for GM all got in the way off the hobby a few years back.

Was a member of corsa in 03, 04 and I think 05.

Just started getting back involved in my car this summer, and getting info. Been on Corviar center for about 3 months and noticed a continuing discussion about Corsa.

Being a very web happy person, I am mortified by the Corsa website. Becouse of the heated discussions and my surprise about the website. I started trying to learn about corsa and what has happened recently (I do not remember this level of discontent when I was  a member earlier).

I have been trying to find somewhere that might have a corsa board discusion or something where people were giving suggustions. I heard that VV was the Corsa sponsered discussion area.

So I came here looking for info. Since this is an email based discussion I could not see past conversations so thought I would jump in and ask my questions to get answers.

Unfortunetly asking these questions came across as some kind of attack on the status qou. Since I don't even know what the status qou is I don't know how I attacked it, but I think I did.

So Hello all and to those who's toes I stepped on and those I have offended sorry. I did not mean to do it.

Someone mentioned a VV Archive if someone could point me to it, or to where Discussions about corsa can be found I would greatly appreciate the information.

Is there somewhere that discussions about new ideas and suggustions for things Corsa might do take place on the web with the BOD's inputs? Would like to see what things have been raised in the past and what folks thought of them.

Thanks for the guidance and again Sorry to those I offended.