<VV> 4 doors

Harry Yarnell hyarnell1 at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 7 14:50:00 EDT 2009

Mark's absolute infatuation with 4 doors doesn't hold up in the car collecting hobby. Sure the 4 door is more practical than a 2 door, but artistically, generally not so.We're talking 4 doors in general here; the Corvair is one of the better looking 4 doors, but compared to the 2 door, it's second chair. Look at any price guide, and the 4 door is worth less than the 2 door version. Why? Because collectors like the LOOK of the 2 door better.
 My cars are all 2 doors; all but one and that's not a corvair.

Harry Yarnell
Perryman garage and orphanage
Perryman, MD
hyarnell1 at earthlink.net