<VV> New Corsa member sort of.

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 16:15:56 EDT 2009

  This may or may not apply to your criticism of the "hit and run"
  folks. They could of course defend their offer, however, I do
  recall volunteering for archiving the old issues of the
  communiqué via scanning them.

  I have great respect for Harry Jensen. He is one of the most diligent
  and responsible folks at CORSA. He along with other folks at the
  BoD, may still pursue this project through other avenues.

  Nonetheless, my offer still stands regardless of how many friendly
  shrugs I get :)

  Incidentally, I was always wondering how the moderators are elected
  (or selected) in VV. If you get a chance, please expand on that.

  Regards,

  Tony I.