<VV> Rewiring the cabin gauges

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Mon Sep 7 16:43:46 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/7/2009 3:44:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
contactsmu at sbcglobal.net writes:

I'm  aware that I need to install fused links that are matched to the
gauges' amp limits between each gauge and the circuit box  connection.

Stephen Upham

Stephan,

And you don't want to exceed about 75% of the fuses rating for all the
loads on that fuse.  Get thee to a FLAPS and buy a book on auto accessory
wiring.  Those 40+ year old clips are also probably not shiny clean as they
were when the left the factory so there is some resistance and load just at the
 fuse's connection to the clips.

Bob Hall