<VV> Late Model 4-Doors

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Mon Sep 7 17:23:20 EDT 2009

Hi Everyone!

I have to agree with Mark. I really like the looks of the late model 4-door.
One of my favorite Corvairs of the many that I have owned was an Aztec
Bronze '66 Monza 4-door with factory air. I foolishly sold it many years ago
to Don Schneider after an extensive restoration. I only wish that they made
a late model 4-door turbo Corsa! One day, maybe I'll make one.

Ken Maxwell

65 Monza Spyder (I made this one too!)

PS. I kind of like the Fitch roof, having owned two Fitch's. It's an
acquired taste. I still have a spare Fitch roof in my basement somewhere.
Maybe I'll put it on a 4-door some day (just kidding Mark)! I also like the
Yenko sail panel treatment that was on YS-108 that I used to own.