<VV> light thinking

deltainc deltainc at grm.net
Mon Sep 7 18:25:15 EDT 2009

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 7:45 PM
Subject: RE: <VV> Email format, was: New Corsa member sort of.

> <SNIP>
> idiots who tailgate my corvair, and blind me by
> lighting  up my cockpit with their 2000 K lumen headlights.
>
> reargards, ken campbell, deltawerkes
>
> <SNIP>
>
> When I get someone with bright lights behind me or with their high beams
> on,
> I reach up and move my rear view mirror up and down and flash them back in
> the face. Usually, they dim their lights or back off.
>
> Dave Thompson
Hmmm... sounds good ... wonder if I could mount a Hall Dressing Mirror in
the back seat.... have it pivot up with a small utility electric motor .....

When I wuz young, my brother and I used to take a large mirror out in the
yard, and reflect the noonday sun into a neighbor's house a half mile away
.... heh heh .... us farm boys were easily entertained ...

ken in IoU