<VV> manditory membership

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 20:57:37 EDT 2009

I have to agree with Allen.  I fail to see how CORSA would be hurt by
requiring 100% membership from all Chartered Chapters.  What is the downside
to CORSA if the folks who don't want to pay CORSA dues decide to quit?  Is
CORSA afraid that current CORSA members will quit CORSA if they are required
to be members of CORSA in order to join a CORSA Chapter?  If that is the
case, let them leave.

Here is what the real problem is, folks.  There are certain CORSA Board
members who belong to local Chartered chapters that do not require CORSA
membership.  One of these clubs is a very large mid-western club that
several powerful CORSA members attend, and THEY don't want to take a chance
on messing up their organization to support CORSA.  This is more than just
spineless leadership, it is corrupt leadership.

Bill Hubbell
President of Stock Corvair Group (a 100% CORSA chapter)
Member of Tidewater Corvair Club (a 100% CORSA chapter)
Member of Air Vairs (a 100% CORSA Chapter)