<VV> 50th Corvair Celebration - Is your club planning anything?

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon Sep 7 23:26:20 EDT 2009

At 08:37 PM 2/5/2009, you wrote:
>Hi Dave,
>
>We haven't thought quite that far ahead yet - but we (the Virginia
>Clubs) are celebrating our 30th anniversary Vair Fair May 8 - 10, so
>we will do some amount of tie in to the 40th anniversary of the end
>of production and the 50th anniversary.

It would help if I took closer note of the date of the post I was
replying to... mis-clicked the list-by-topic instead of by
date.    It was posted Feb 5th of this year.   I are a dumb-ass.

The Vair Fair mentioned above has already happened, but I'm still
looking forward to bringing the red '60 Monza to the next Virginia
Vair Fair which, as has been the norm, will be in May.    ;)

tony..