<VV> manditory membership

James Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Sep 7 23:53:10 EDT 2009

Bill, First off I DO NOT appreciate being called
spineless, or corrupt. I have been working my tail off for
this organization since I was elected. I am getting darn
sick and tired of people whining about the dues increases
or whether or not we need to have 100% CORSA membership.
In fact I am sick and tired of being blamed for things
that have happened in the past. I am NOT responsible for
past mistakes. I am however responsible for the here and
now. Would I like to have 100% CORSA membership? YES.
Could it be done? YES. Is it the smartest move we could
make? NO. We will lose more potential members by doing
that than we will ever be able to make up. It would be
smarter to promote CORSA in a positive way. Some people on
this list do more harm to CORSA than any dues increase or
forced membership could ever do. We need to put CORSA in a
positive light by redesigning the website, tweeking the
conventions, and providing more information to potential
members about the corvair and CORSA. You catch more flies
with honey than with vinegar, and you can lead a horse to
water, but you can't make him drink. Lets scrap all this
negativity and get back to some positive corvair talk.

Jamie Reinhart
One teed-off, hard working
CORSA Central Director