<VV> manditory membership

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Sep 8 08:21:58 EDT 2009

We have a few folks like that in our club too.  They don't have a
Corvair, aren't interested in what's going on nationwide, they just
come by a meeting every so often and see what's going on with their
buddies.  If we had mandatory CORSA membership then they wouldn't be
members of our club.  This isn't theoretical - this is a fact.
Personally, I'd consider it a loss if Al and Peggy Harris never came
to another meeting.

--Bryan