<VV> "bucking" question

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 09:23:58 EDT 2009

That was my thinking Harry... you never know what hillbillies these guys
talk to around here... my first thought was his idle speed (since he said it
happens at stop signs and stop lights) and then I thought ignition/points,
since  I had a bad points plate and wore out points block do that years
ago...  although it would do that at stops and sometimes on acceleration... but
a TC?  (Dare I say it? Sure....) Never on a Corvair.
:-)
He'll be stopping by around noon, so I'll be seeing then.
Thanks everyone!!! I'll let you know what I find out.
Lonzo

In a message dated 9/8/2009 8:58:27 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,