<VV> Corvair chapter thrown out

Greg Geer ggeer at SESAC.com
Tue Sep 8 09:53:34 EDT 2009

(385) was "thrown out" of CORSA about 5 years ago because the club did
not have 10 CORSA members.  Our club only has about 8 members.  It has
been a club since the '80s.  Our secretary wrote a letter to CORSA
asking them why but no one from the national organization even replied
back!

Do you think this is fair?  I don't!

BTW, our club members have 3 very unique Corvairs:
--"The Tank" or DynaTrac XM-571 which Bill George and I took to
Jacksonville

--The last UltraVan built with a Corvair engine - owned by Albert Ramsey
(who also has over 100 Corvairs)

--The only Corvair Van painted school bus yellow from the factory - used
by Tennessee Tech - owned by James Buck and Albert Ramsey

Greg Geer
385 - TN - Upper Cumberland Corvair Club
CORSA member
Co-owner of "The Tank"

If you do not wish to receive future commercial e-mail messages from SESAC,
you may send an e-mail message from this address to optout at sesac.com

CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING: This communication may be CONFIDENTIAL and/or
LEGALLY PRIVILEGED and must be received by the addressee. If received
by your organization in error, please notify the sender. Thank you.