<VV> Oh Crap! Zero Speed transmission....

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Tue Sep 8 12:30:12 EDT 2009

 Well, all things considered, a busted input shaft is the least pain in the arse fix. Pop out the old one, pull the front cover off the tranny to remove the stub by knocking it out, put the new one in, and voila! IT could also be stripped splines on the output shaft and inside the pinion, a considerably bigger pain in the buttocks...

John Roberts