<VV> Door Window W/S on LM 4dr

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Tue Sep 8 14:01:50 EDT 2009

Stephen/Mark

The dimensions of the parts Stephen had "On the Car" are the same as Steele P/N
60-0656-80.  There should NOT be a tapered cut both top and bottom.

If they are different lengths than what you specified (both should be 15 1/8 " on the un-tapered side) ,  and taper cut both top and bottom, they are not STEELE Parts.

 I can't tell you all the sources that Cal may have for his weatherstripping.  But I do know he doesn't use Steele exclusively.

I checked all the sets in stock, and they all were the same length, and only taper cut on one end.

Since you ordered them so long ago, if you check Clark's policy I think you may find that they are not returnable.

Feel free to give Steele a Call at 877-269-2270 and press 2 for Customer Service, any of us can get a set on the way to you if you so desire.

Hank