<VV> A line never before crossed purposely

Jay Pitchford jay.pitchford at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:03:39 EDT 2009

Well, frankly, yes. Having said that, show me an organization without at
least a little strife, and I'll eat my fan belt. Speaking of which, this
newbie hopes to be buying his first 'vair in 30 years before the week is
out.
I'm trying to figure out now how to diplomatically explain to the missus
that the car I bought was made almost exactly two years before she was. I'm
thinking it won't work to start a future conversation about painting it by
saying "Honey, you know things that reach this age need a lot of bodywork to
remain attractive".

Hmmmm .... you get the feeling I'm gonna be sleeping in it soon?

jcp